Add PayPal to your invoices to get paid faster
August 15, 2016
We have some exciting news for you!
Following last year’s release of online invoicing in Saasu, we’re launching PayPal integration for your invoices. With our new PayPal integration, your clients can now pay your invoice instantly via credit card, debit card or their PayPal account.
Adding PayPal to your invoices couldn’t be simpler. Just add PayPal as a gateway in your Saasu settings, enter your email address and you can start receiving payments online today. You can find full instructions in this article on our Help Centre.
What is PayPal?
PayPal enables businesses to get paid online, on mobile, in person or by email from a single account.
Why integrate Saasu with PayPal?
Benefits to you:
- Accept credit and debit cards (including MasterCard, Visa or Amex), and PayPal payments
- PayPal opens your business up to more than 6 million Australian customers and 173 million customers around the world
- Your eligible sales can be safeguarded with PayPal’s Seller Protection
- Your customers don’t need a PayPal account to pay you
- Transparent price: 2.6% plus $0.30 per paid invoice from Australian customers (excluding payments from international cards)
- No monthly, set-up or cancellation fees
- You could be eligible for discounted rates based on your monthly sales volume
- Simply add your PayPal email address to Saasu and you can start accepting invoice payments right away
- Can pay their bill easily, with no fuss, using their debit, credit card or PayPal account
- Can simply click a button on your invoice and make their payment, making it super easy for them
- Can still earn rewards points when they pay with PayPal. Reward schemes may differ so make sure you refer to your card provider
- Eligible payments can be safeguarded with PayPal's Buyer Protection
- PayPal keeps their financial details securely encrypted
How it works
All you have to do is add PayPal as your payment gateway in your Saasu file settings (all you need is an email account), enable online invoicing on your templates, and you can start getting paid online.
Do you want to try it today? Just follow these instructions.
And if you're new to online invoicing with Saasu, here's a summary of why it's great for your business:
- It’s a huge time saver. Your customers can pay you quickly, get a receipt automatically, and the payment gets instantly recorded in Saasu
- The more payment options you display on your invoices, the higher the chances your customers will pay you on time
- You can collect payments on the go and charge on the spot
- Online invoicing is easy and straight forward. You and your customers will love it
The PayPal service is provided by PayPal Australia Pty Limited (ABN 93 111 195 389) which holds an Australian Financial Services Licence number 304962. Any information provided is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement available at www.paypal.com.au before acquiring or using the service.