Header accounts added to Saasu
September 30, 2015 by Marc Lehmann
Header accounts have arrived! The first version allows you to create groups of like accounts in your chart of accounts and sum them in your P&L Summary Report.
This capability also allows advisors and business owners to set account hierarchy and naming inline with regulatory or statutory accounts compliance needs. Some examples are:
- Assets > Bank, Current Assets, Non-current Assets, Fixed Asset, Inventory.
- Liability > Current Liability, Non-current Liability, Directors Loans.
- Expenses > Depreciation, Direct Costs, Travel, Communications, Fixed Costs.
- Header (parent/hierarchy) accounts for Summary Profit and Loss.
- Import/Export header accounts and detail accounts.
- Assign existing accounts to a header account.
- API supported for Get, Post, Update, Delete or Listing
- Don't need header accounts? Don't worry, your reports will be the same.