Work from home or optionally co-working post-Covid.
Sydney location and Australian permanent residency required.
$120k to $150k Full Time (variable based on experience and skills).
Saasu is a Fintech serving the Australian small business market. We have been in operation for 20+ years and are cashflow positive. We’re a lean, flat operation with supportive shareholders. Looking to iterate and innovate within our mobile and web app offerings. We are small effective team.
This role covers front end and stack development in AWS. You will also liaise with infrastructure vendors on stack architecture and maintenance. Execution of key development projects at a high level of quality.
Work from home and/or later co-working location optional.
Must be located in Sydney and have permanent residency.
Key requirements are:
- 3+ years full stack experience
- Self taught, CompSci or SoftEng degree.
- Experience working with AWS
- .Net (ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, C#) and/or .Net core
- MS Sql Server
- NOSQL – MongoDB, DynamoDB or similar
- ReactJS and/or React Native experience working with ActiveMQ or similar
- Memcached or Redis or similar
- Elastic Search exp. preferred
- CI/CD experience using TeamCity and/or Octopus deployment
Communicative, proactive and attention to detail are key traits.
Sincere desire to see entrepreneurs, startups and small business owners love your apps.
We don’t like to sacrifice quality for deadlines in how we develop. Reducing complexity and minimalism are two themes we push constantly.
Experience in functional areas like accounting, payments, logistics or billing is an advantage.
Familiarity with SME and SaaS product development challenges and opportunities and at least some of the various lean agile approaches is helpful.
To apply email your resume to email@example.com