PayPal Payment Option in Templates
PayPal lets you receive money from customers or pay money to suppliers. All you need is an email address and a bank account to set one up.
PayPal accounts in Saasu are set up as an Asset account and the option to set it to a bank account is selected. Go to View > Accounts to create your account called Asset: PayPal
PayPal merchant accounts allow you to get links that you can put in your Saasu invoices, website pages or blogs. This makes it easy to provide an additional option for your customers to pay you an amount by PayPal that they nominate.
Setup a PayPal payment option in your Saasu Invoice Template
- Setup a Paypal account at PayPal.com
- Go to View > Templates > Click on your Sales Template to open it in edit mode.
- While in the Content tab select the Radio button to the right of Theme to be HTML
- In the Payment, notes and other information section add the following piece of HTML code (see example above). Replace "firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address used for your PayPal account:
Pay email@example.com via PayPal</a>
- Save the template, then view and test what happens when you click the link. The following is an example of what you customer sees when they are directed to PayPal via the link in your invoice.