In our most recent update, as part of our ongoing reporting improvements, we’ve updated the Sales report functionality to be able to email the report as a PDF attachment.
If you pay sales commission to your staff or have a referral program in place which pays referral fees, the new addition to the sales report is a great way to share the numbers with your staff or referrers so they have an insight into what their rewards are based on.
How to Email Your Sales Report as a PDF
- Navigate to the Sales Report Dashboard via Report tab > Sales Report in the Saasu Web App.
- Select or customise your sales report settings by clicking the cogwheel icon.
- Once you’re happy with your settings, click RUN to generate your report.
- Click the Email icon in the toolbar, this will gather your data and display a pop-up window with email fields to fill out, such as the email recipient and an option to provide a message to accompany your sales report PDF. Selecting Preview will download a copy of your sales report PDF.
- Once you’re happy with your email, click send.
- On completion, you will receive a message stating that ‘The email was sent successfully.’
We hope you enjoy this update. If you have any further questions you can email us at email@example.com