Media CentreMedia queries via Sofia Eastmond on email@example.com
Photos and Video
- Saasu mobile app for Apple and Android
- Interface update to allow for new Dashboard and screen capabilities
- Direct Feeds from Westpac and St. George
- Direct Feeds from ANZ
- Online Invoice Payments
- Exclusive partnership with Westpac
- Integration with OzForex
- Forecaster, cash flow forecasting built into Saasu
- Saasu data migrated to Australia
- New Saasu integration interface (API)
- Open letter to Saasu Partners
- Saasu is working closely with PayPal
- Saasu partnership with OzForex
- Enterprise-Ready Rating from Skyhigh CloudTrust
- Saasu on The Future of Accounting Software
- Jump, instant global search
- EPS (scalable, for print, CMYK): 671KB
- AI (for print and/or web): 56KB
- PNG (400px x 400px, 72ppi, RGB): 3KB
- SVG (scalable, for screen): 4KB
Right click on the image to save to your desktop.
We've prepared a shortened version of our brand guidelines (PDF 167KB) providing guidance on logo usage, colours and typography. If you have further questions or requirements for usage that is not covered in these guidelines, please contact our Marketing Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saasu is an online software company with customers in over 50 countries around the world. Operating since 2000, our product plays host to millions of transactions each year worth billions of dollars.
Saasu's online accounting software for managing business financials. Saasu has capabilities in sales, purchasing, inventory, payroll, e-commerce, documents and customer relationship management (CRM). Saasu's robust Application Programming Interface (API) enables connection to hundreds of web applications, software products, payment services and banks.