- Open Chrome and in the top right, click the Chrome Menu ☰.
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Beginning of time deletes everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Open Edge and click the Hub icon and then History icon.
- Click the link labeled Clear all history.
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
- Click the Clear button.
- Open Firefox and from the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear drop-down menu, select the desired range; select Everything.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; select all items.