Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
Sometimes files used by Saasu in your web browser can become corrupted. We explain how to clear those files and start fresh.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the Chrome Menu ☰.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Open Edge.
- Click the Hub icon > History icon.
- Click the link labeled Clear all history.
- Check the boxes for each item you want to clear.
- Click the Clear button.
Microsoft Explorer 9,10 and 11
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favourites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
- Click Delete.
- Open Firefox.
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.