This help note if for customers who have decided to delete their file and close/cancel their Saasu account and subscription. First delete your credit card payment option (recurring billing only). Then follow these steps to delete your file, users and close your account
Here are the steps to do this:
- Sign into your subscription
- Click the COG icon and then Manage Subscription
- Scroll down to the File(s) list and use the Delete option
- You’ll be prompted to re-confirm that you want to Delete your file (repeat for multiple files).
- In the Users List use the trash cans to delete any users except the Admin/Billing user and then log out.
At the next expiry your account will go through a deactivation process, ignore reminders to renew. At 90 days the accounting files may be deleted from all systems and are non-recoverable after this.