The Inventory Transfer screen can be used to remove items from your inventory when you have used them to build folio/combo items. That is, reducing the quantity of components used and increasing the quantity of combo items built.
In this example the user has built a toy using (a) Wheels and (b) Chassis. The Folio/Combo Item built from these components is a Toy Car:
- Enter the Date that the transfer is effective for.
- Enter a summary outlining what the transfer represents. e.g. Build Toy Car
- The transaction should have the following line items:
Quantity Item Unit Cost Line Total -4 WHEELS 0.20 0.80 -1 CHASIS 1.50 1.50 1 TOYCAR 2.30 2.30
- Check that the out of balance is reporting $0 and then save the transaction.
Inventory Transfer Lists
The Inventory Transfer List screen is used to search and edit Inventory Transfers you have already added to Saasu.
To view a list of Inventory Transfers:
- Enter the Date range you wish to search that the transfers occurred.
- Select a Tag you may have applied your transactions to in order to further filter down what you require in the list.
- Click the Show button to generate the list.
- You can click on the Date column heading to further sort the list as required.