Get paid faster, with the Saasu + PayPal integration. Start receiving credit/debit card or PayPal payments today, straight from your invoices. PayPal enables businesses to get paid online, on mobile, in person or by email from a single account. Many benefits include:
- Accept credit and debit cards (including MasterCard, Visa or Amex), and PayPal payments
- Your customers don’t need a PayPal account to pay you
- Transparent price: 2.6% plus $0.30 per paid invoice from Australian customers (excluding payments from international cards)*
- No monthly, set-up or cancellation fees*
- Simply add your PayPal email address to Saasu and you can start accepting invoice payments right away*
- Your customers can pay their bill easily,using their debit, credit card or PayPal account
- Your customers can simply click a button on your invoice and make their payment
How to Enable Paypal
To enable PayPal as your payment provider, select Settings > Payments > Add and choose PayPal from the drop down menu
- Enter your PayPal credentials. You will only Email address associated with your PayPal account.
- Select the Saasu bank account you would like to receive the funds into
- Click yes, if you want to send a receipt to your customer automatically
- Click Save
If your details are correct, a notification will show ‘Payment Gateway saved successfully.’. If not, a notification will show ‘The connection cannot be verified as the credentials provided are incorrect.’ , in which case, you have to reenter the correct details and hit save again.
Saasu is now connected to PayPal and you’re ready for the next simple step to start receiving payments successfully.
Your customers simply click on their Invoice you have emailed and select “Pay with PayPal” to pay online
Your customer is then presented with a simple trusted PayPal checkout