Two-factor authentication adds an additional layer of security for your Saasu user account.
How to turn it on
- After signing in to your Saasu business file, click on the Cog menu item and select User Profile.
- Under preferences enter your mobile number (if it’s not set already). Please note you cannot use the same mobile number with different user accounts for two factor authentication.
- Click on the toggle switch below the mobile number field to turn ON two-factor authentication.
- You will be prompted to enter your password before proceeding to verify your mobile phone.
- Once your password has been verified, a 7-digit security code will be sent to your mobile phone via SMS.
- Enter the security code received via SMS into the Security Code field next to Mobile number field. Once you finish typing the last digit of the security code, the system will start verifying it.
- Once the security code has been verified, you will be notified that two-factor authentication has been enabled for your Saasu login.
- When signing in to Saasu with two-factor authentication enabled, after your username and password have been authenticated, you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your mobile device via SMS.