ADSL, Broadband, or Mobile Wireless.
Sharing your internet?
Allow for added bandwidth.
Average Saasu data usage per file monthly.
Our upper operating limits.
See also Plan limits.
|Transaction line items||100|
API Fair Play Limits
Fair Play limits and efficient requests keep our API free.
|Plan||Requests per day|
* These plans are no-longer available
General API rules
- Maximum of 1 request per second
- Sync activity uses Last Modified
- Maximum of 50 multiple tasks in a request
- If the API daily limit is exceeded then the API will remain blocked for 24 hours from the limit being breached
API speed limit systems stop API use for the file for the rest of the day when your API quota is used up. Upgrade your plan to unblock.
Keep your computer up to date with security patches and the latest version of your operating system.
Minimum 2GB of RAM (more for heavy users or if other software is actively being used in parallel).
1024 x 768 and higher is preferred.
Old features not Supported
We build for the greater good ensuring Saasu works on what 90% of what our market is using. Support will deprecate where a technology is:
- used by <5% of our customers
- trending to a newer technology
- better alternatives exist
You could use a USB barcode reader plugged into your PC with Saasu. For low traffic retail situations this enables you to generate Item Invoices without needing Point of Sale software. See setting up a barcode scanner.
We recommend using your operating system's inbuilt PDF viewer.